Our beautiful 7 hectare, super clean, spacious, and quiet, family-owned caravan park is located near the renowned and beautiful Crystal Creek in the Mutarnee Queensland region. It harbours a nice tropical setting and grassy green gardens dotted with palm trees.
If you drive along Bruce highway, between Airlie beach and Cairns, you should spot it easily. We are the only caravan park opposite Paluma National Park.
It’s only 45 minutes north from Townsville town and around 30 minutes south of Ingham. So, if you are driving from any of the towns, you will arrive in just under an hour,
The nearest airport is Townsville Airport, which is 68 km away. Guests who fly into Townsville airport can take the lovely drive to the park.
Meet Your Park Manager
Crystal Creek Caravan Park is managed by Elisabeth Accorsini, since 2006 her and her family have owned and managed the property and business. Over the years many renovations have taken place to ensure you have the most enjoyable stay! Since 2017 Crystal Creek Caravan Park is part of the Kui Parks network. A growing chain of over 80 caravan parks around Australia.
Here are some of our facilities
- Clean and large camping sites: The park is spacious and there are multiple powered sites and unlimited unpowered sites as well.
- Free secure private parking for all: Easy to find and stress-free parking your car in our secure property. We also have ample parking space for all guests’ right near the entrance.
- Excellent accommodation facilities: You will love our accommodation options. We have several clean and stylish open-plan cabins for you and the family, deluxe and standard rv sites, plus numerous unpowered sites.
- Swimming pool: There is an outdoor spacious and fenced swimming pool in the park. You can spend your warm summer afternoons here or enjoy meals using the BBQ area just beside the pool.
There are also other exceptional facilities here in the park that aim to make your stay here memorable. Book your stay with us and experience these rare exciting moments.
Booking is simple!
Want to make a booking today? We highly recommend an advance booking. Don’t worry because you can make your booking directly on your phone, tablet or computer.
We have a system in place that allows you to check out all of our camping and accommodation options. You can then reserve your camping site or cabin.
Just follow these steps if you would like to book after hours, otherwise check in is with our lovely staff at our onsite service station until 6pm.:
1. You need your phone/laptop/tablet and an internet connection
2. Have an email or Australian mobile +(07) 4770 8198.
3. Visit our booking page, select your preferred cabin or camp site and pay using Visa/ MasterCard
4. After payment, within a few minutes, you will then receive a text message and/or email with a payment confirmation receipt, cabin or site number, You will use the codes to access our secure park and the key safe codes to pick up your cabin keys.
Come on in and enjoy your stay!